Last week Dave Bartoo’s CFBMatrix college football picks went 4-7 on BEST BET wagers, which was the Matrix’s first losing week of the season. The CFBMatrix is currently 23-14 YTD. Please find below a recap of week # 4 and this week’s FREE PICK from the CFBMatrix.
Week 4 Recap
- Hawaii +10 at home against Nevada – It meets the metrics of a regular AQ ATS – LOSS
- Kansas +10 against Northern Illinois – WIN
- Michigan +6 against Notre Dame – LOSS
- Wake -250 to beat Army - WIN
- South Florida -370 at Ball State - LOSS
- UConn -125 over Western Michigan – Huskies should roll this and good value - LOSS
- Louisville -490 over FIU – Strong has been solid on the road and talent gap is big - WIN
- San Diego State -170 over San Jose State – Good value with SDSU at home and better talent - LOSS
- South Carolina -360 at home over Missouri - WIN
- Iowa -550 at home over Central MI – Ferentz hasn’t lost 2 OOCs at home for over 7 yrs - LOSS
Mr. Anderson’s Weekly Parlay
- Louisville, Iowa, San Diego State – I am taking all 3 SU to win. Approx 1.5:1 payout – LOSS
Week # 5 FREE PICK
Missouri +3 over Central Florida – I had Mizzou picked to win this a while ago. Pinkel has lost 2 road games in 5 years when I pick him to win on the road. This was +3 at writing time, but is going back and forth with +2. I feel Mizzou wins straight up.
More info about the CFBMatrix and Dave’s college football picks
Click here for our Q & A with Dave about the CFBMatrix.
All of Dave’s plays are posted on his Best Bets subscription section on the CFBMatrix. He also makes himself available to everyone, so if you have any questions for him about the CFBMatrix, his subscription packages or you want him to interpret how he sees any outcomes, bet, odds, etc., give him a tweet @cfbmatrix or email firstname.lastname@example.org.